- Red bell pepper 1/2
- Green capsicum 1/2
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Red wine vinegar 3 tablespoons
- Dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried basil 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried thyme 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Spinach leaves (palak) cleaned1/2 bunch
- Feta cheese for garnishing
1. Cut bell pepper and capsicum into long strips.
2. Combine olive oil, vinegar, oregano, basil, thyme and salt in a small jar. Cover and shake well.
3. Combine spinach, bell peppers, capsicum and dressing in a bowl and toss to mix.
4. Place the salad on a serving plate and garnish with crumbled feta cheese. Serve immediately.