2nd Greenhouse and Hydroponic
Technical Management Course for India
“Delish Veggies and Graeme Smith Consulting are pleased to announce the 2nd Greenhouse and Hydroponic Training Program in India after the grand success of our first training course in February 2017.
We received phenomenal response for our 1st training program due to presence of renowned international trainers from Australia and practical farm tours whereby we hosted 6 international participants, 7 Indian states and 35 participants and received “extremely satisfied” feedback from all the participants.
Delish Veggies had to decline many participants in 1st training program due to limited seats, therefore due to popular demand we are organizing a 2nd course this October (23rd to 27th) and have again included many interesting topics and commercial farm set up sessions.”
The course will again be conducted by two highly experienced Australian industry presenters Graeme Smith and Rick Donnan.
Graeme is the proprietor of Graeme Smith Consulting, he consults throughout the world, runs regular study tours to Holland/EU and North America, and is the past Chairman of Protected Cropping Australia. Recent international greenhouse projects include Hyderabad, Saudi Arabia, China and Jordan.
Rick owns Growool Horticultural Systems and is the Q&A columnist in the world’s leading hydroponic industry publication- Practical Hydroponics and Greenhouses magazine and provides client consultancy services throughout Australia.
The course assists participants to improve their ability to understand the key principles in commercial greenhouse and hydroponic production by:understanding the principles of controlled production systems
- understanding the principles of controlled production systems
- using correct strategies and technologies to manage
greenhouse climates and irrigation
- understanding plant growing requirements and plant
- developing new strategies for plant protection and integrated
pest & disease management
- understanding plant nutrition and fertigation programs
- identifying the risks and opportunities of climate change
- Media types & characteristics • Plant structure
- Nutrition & nutrient management • EC & pH
- Water quality and treatment • Plant physiology
- Environmental management • Irrigation management
- Greenhouse business and marketing plan • Plant health
- Greenhouse design and layout • Pest and disease control
Location: Pune, India
Dates: Oct 23rd to 27th 2017 (5 days)
Course cost: Rs. 50,000 including GST, Lunch, as well as morning and afternoon tea will be provided throughout the course.
To register your interest, please contact the course Coordinator, Uday Mathapati on +91 9130098714 or email: email@example.com or visit www.delishveggies.com for further information